Thursday, July 15, 2010

Answers to Ask Fernpixel 7.15.10



Hey everyone!

For those of you just joining, sometimes I do something that's called "Ask Fernpixel". Its a freestyle Q&A that I started. Rather than asking any questions, I asked for questions regarding the topic of "friendship". Although I appreciate your enthusiasm, not a lot of them were about friendship. I still answered the non-related questions though. I don't mind so much, but I figured that over the past few weeks I was getting emails on to the topic, I decided to broaden the topic via this Q&A session. We'll try again next time :)

I hope you enjoyed this. These videos are fun to make.

and just in case you are wondering, the coconut cupcake recipe was adapted from Elana's Pantry. She has an amazing recipe for Coconut Cupcakes. It is gluten-free, but not specific carbohydrate diet legal. I just changed the sweetener and didn't add the icing. The cupcake batter was already sweet, so I didn't feel the need to add any icing.

If you liked the Q&A session but missed out, you can also ask me questions on Formspring.

2 comments:

S said...

In your last post you mentioned making a full in depth post about what you ate in England and I'm really looking forward to this! My hubby and I want to go to Ireland next year and having a fellow UCer give their diet experience in a foreign country would be so helpful!

fernpixel said...

Hiya Shalene! Yep! I'm definitely making a blog on that! I haven't forgotten. I've been doing so much traveling lately. I've actually been on the road for the last week and a half! When I get back home I can start blogging again :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails