Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm back from England!



Hey Everyone! I've been back for a little while. Some of you may have known this if you follow my Twitter. Just in case you're just joining, I vacationed in England sometime in June. I've been super busy and exhausted. Most of my projects are out of the way and I just got back from a different location: Lazytown. haha! But fear not, I'm definitely back and I miss blogging dearly.

I'm having another cool Ask Fernpixel event! I was inspired by the recent flow of messages that I've received on the topic of friendship. So I'm here to answer your questions on what you think about how Ulcerative Colitis affects the friendships in your life. Please leave your questions on this blog entry or in the comment box of this YouTube video. I will be posting a video response to this topic on July 15th!

I'm planning on making an in-depth blog post about what I ate in England. So please stay tuned for that :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails