Wednesday, April 1, 2009

For the lazy baker

Hey dudes! There's an SCD bakery in the U.S. where you can order goodies online! I found out about it when it was blogged on Raman Prasad's website here

I haven't ordered anything yet. I'm starting the diet from the beginning and have to myself to certain foods. Hopefully I'll be able to order in a a few months when its safe to eat almond flour. I'm not that great at baking, so this will give me an opportunity to see what SCD goodies are supposed to taste like. haha! Maybe it'll inspire me to improve my own baking skills.

Check out the SCD Bakery!!
Be sure to read all the information on the website. They bake in small batches so their recipes change every week. It looks like a "get 'em before they're gone" kind of thing. I find it exciting! When I get a chance to order, I hope they'll have cupcakes!

They ship all over the United States!

p.s. This is NOT an April fool's joke. Its a real bakery!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails