Friday, April 17, 2009

Quick things about YouTube

Hi All,

I heard that YouTube will be changing their interface pretty soon. I think its going to be very much like Hulu.com where you can watch and not so much create. I don't know what's going to happen to my channel. I don't know if the site navigation will be weird or difficult or if anything is going to happen to my videos. I guess I'll have to see what happens when the update comes. If anything you can find me here on my blog or email. And to keep everyone connected, I started a Twitter account. I haven't posted anything yet, but I think it'll be easier to keep everyone up to date with blog posts, videos, and silly random things that Twitter users tweet about.

http://twitter.com/fernpixel

I'll let you know if I have to move my videos somewhere. Its still too early to tell.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails