Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm here.. sort of...

Hey dudes! Many apologies... I thought I was going to have lots of time for the internet since I'm not working, but I've been so busy! I can't even believe it myself. I'm so behind with my video editing... I left all of you guys at a cliffhanger! haha! Well... the colonoscopy was a success other than finding a mild flare. Which I'm recovered from by the way.

So the question that everyone keeps asking... Where have I been?! The truth is, I spent some time to chilax in Florida!





So now I'm back and hopefully I'll have time to get into my video editing... I had it all scheduled out too! But between packing and finishing up some stuff, I really didn't have any time. I'll see if I can get something out soon. I'm involved with a few art projects at the moment so we'll see how everything goes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails