Friday, March 19, 2010

Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America Event!

They guys! There's a really cool event happening at the end of the month that I don't think you should miss. Its completely free and you can watch it from home :)

Check it out!



Breakthroughs in IBD Research: Helping You Today

Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern (10:00 AM Pacific)

Breakthroughs in IBD Research: Helping You Today

Join this FREE live teleconference/
webcast to hear nationally recognized expert Stephan R. Targan, MD, discuss research advances in IBD and participate in an interactive question-and-answer session.

I am not affiliated with the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. I was not paid to make this video. This video reflects my own opinions.

To register for the event please use this URL:
www.ccfa.org/webcasts/research

Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America official website

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi fempixel,

Wow, what a great blog + videos. You have a real talent for media.

Anyways, I don't know if or how this well help, but maybe read the book: The China Study.

It would be great background information in the field of nutrition that you don't really hear anywhere else. I did notice at least a blurb about colitis and other autoimmune disorders, for example.

This isn't a diet book, but it might be one of those books that can change your life. It certainly changed our lives.

Take care.

fernpixel said...

@Jose Hi Hi! Thank you so much! Really? I still feel awkward on camera lol, but thank you :)

I'm pretty open to any information I can get my hands on when it comes to Colitis even if I end up not agreeing with it. I like reading all aspects of the disease. I'll have to check out that book you mentioned.

Thanks again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails