Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fern Pixel's Blog!!

Hey Everyone!

I decided to open up a blog to go along with my videos. Its a lot easier for me to give updates than to make and edit videos. Don't worry, I'll still make videos hahaha. I actually have footage for 3 more videos... just need to find time to edit them. Eep!

I just got a new job recently that's keeping me super busy...

I'll try my best to give updates! :)
Excerpts from my journal will be posted every Wednesday (which is also comic book day!!). These are entries that I wrote after a flare-up and starting the Specific Carbohydrate diet for a second time. I messed up the first time I tried because I didn't take it seriously. I didn't know it back then, but the second time around was the beginning of my recovery and now I am in remission. I know I make it look easy... because I seem to be smiling a lot... but its not easy. I just try to be optimistic about everything. Colitis made my life difficult. I don't want to make it harder than it already is, so I smile and hope for the best.

bye bye!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails