Thursday, September 17, 2009

CCFA

Hey everyone!

I recently started getting involved with the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). They're a non profit organization. They seem genuinely focused on finding a cure for all things IBS.

Check out their website at: www.ccfa.org. They have tons of information about their research, events, and community outreach programs. The BEST part is that most of the people involved either have IBS or know someone that does. This tells me that that they work that they do comes straight from the heart. (Ah! I know... I couldn't say it any other way without sounding CORNY!)

But seriously, if you guys live in the USA, its worth checking out. If you live outside of the USA, search the internet for something similar. I heard that Canada has their own non profit organization for Crohn's & Colitis, so there may be others available.

1 comments:

Jahvocado said...

Hey there Fern Pixel,

I have suffered with UC for nearly half my life. 15 Years! Every time I have a flare I learn more and more about things I can do to live the best life possible. While I have yet to find the right combination for my system, I don't give up. I keep exploring and keep growing. I have a lot to share in the areas of health and healing and believe that we can all learn from each other.

It took me 15 years to see a video clip of you on YouTube explaining the SCD. I am currently experimenting with it and am hopeful that it will transcend my health into to new realms.

So really I wanted to thank you for your humor and insight. You are light and have been given a blessed gift to share with the world.

Check out my Blog I think you will like it!

Have The Best Day Ever!

The Colitis Kid

Related Posts with Thumbnails