Wednesday, October 1, 2008

RETRO 11.14.2004

UPDATE!! Hey guys, I found out that my deadline for my second job is Oct. 8, 2008!! So shortly after that I'll be able to make videos again. Yessss! Well... that is unless something silly happens. Argh... I'm going to try my hardest to not let that happen! Ahh, sorry, I still have to keep all this secret news. But yes, I will tell you once its all over.

Been so busy and stressed out that I'm losing weight and sleep over this. *sigh* Its a weird coincidence because the retro entry that I'm about to share is about body issues.

Before I was diagnosed with colitis, I wasn't fat, but I wasn't skinny either. I was always somewhere in the middle but always wanted to be thinner than I was. Now that I have UC, I've been able to stay at the same weight. These days its actually hard for me to gain weight. Mostly because if I eat too much I'll get a stomach ache. To avoid that my meals are always small and frequent. This method keeps me the same.

RETRO 11.14.2004
Yay! I'm getting skinny. I'm down to 105 lbs and I've been able to keep it off so far. But I still feel fat. I don't have a flat stomach yet. I'm going to have to work on that. The best part is that now I'm able to fit into all my old pants. I haven't worn some of these jeans since 1997. haha! The bad part is that my boobs shrunk. :P Oh well... I can't win them all. I've been on my recovery diet (SCD diet) for about 2 and 1/2 weeks now. Its pretty difficult to follow. I'm only getting the hang of it now. Its really teaching me a lot about time management. I can only eat things that I prepare. It sucks when I want to snack on something. Its not like I can just open a bag of chips. I hope I keep this weight off.

I had brunch today and it was really pleasant. I had eggs in toast with roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, and asparagus. I didn't eat the toast. And yay! The food I had at brunch didn't bother my stomach!

Afterwards I went shopping. I bought some cute things but ended up spending $130. Yeesh... I had fun and haven't been out in a while Money is starting to get tight because I cut my hours at work. I need to be careful with my spending.

Man... right now I'm so hungry. My stomach is like a bottomless pit I swear! I don't want to keep eating because I like the weight I'm at now. Blah... oh well.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails